Star Wars merch hasn’t been this relevant since 2005, when the Revenge of the Sith came out. But with The Force Awakens slated for a December release, people are getting excited once more. What better way to proclaim your undying love of the franchise than by wearing one of these Star Wars Dangle Earrings.
– Star Wars Dangle Earrings
– Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
– Choose Death Star, TIE Fighter, or X-Wing
– Death Star charms have a rhinestone where the Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser would be
– TIE Fighters have french-hook style backs with rubber stoppers
– X-Wing studs feature Rebel Alliance starbird
– Materials: 316L surgical stainless steel
– Death Star: 6mm stud, 12mm diameter charm; total dangle 1 1/2″
– TIE Fighter: 21mm tall x 19mm wide x 18mm deep; total dangle 2″
– X-Wing: 8mm stud, X-Wing 24mm tall x 24mm wide x 11mm deep; total dangle 2 1/2″
– Weight: .15 oz. each
ThinkGeek always has cool stuff and priced decently. These earrings are no exception, coming in at $24.99 for a pair.