You’re looking at a 1 inch cube that packs a bunch of different tools for your smartphone. Here is a sampling:
– Phone charger. Through the flip-out USB and either micro-USB or Lightning connectors, you can connect your phone to the mains and get it charged.
– MicroSD Card Reader. A built-in card reader means you can add up to 64GB of storage on the go.
– Phone Stand.A micro-suction cup plate lets you stick it to the back of your phone and props it up at an angle for your viewing pleasure.
– Sync.The same connectors that you use to charge can be used to sync.
– Emergency charger.If you’re nowhere near an outlet, you can just pick up a 9V battery and use this to give yourself up to 3.5h of extra talk time.
– LED Torch. Use it to light your way with its built-in LED torch.
The thing is splash-proof and is meant to be taken with you everywhere. Considering how much functionality it packs, it’s hard not to recommend it. Better yet, at $49, it’s really not expensive. The campaign is fully-funded and shipping should start in August.