There often comes a time when we accidentally drag a file to the recycle bin. Sure, it could be recovered but the real problem happens when you've already emptied the bin by the time you realize your mistake. Keep in mind that not everything is lost yet.
In such cases, you can take the following steps:
- You should check your sync services and backups where you might find an earlier version of your files.
- If you are a windows user then you might be familiar with the file history option as it will also help you to recover the lost files.
- Mac users have the Time Machine for recovering the lost data
These services might be helpful for some files and only for a limited time. However, you will require a backup plan if the above-stated methods do not work.
The way that hard drive works mean that your data is not lost until it has been over-written. Therefore, there is a chance of data recovery by some special recovery software.
To help you, in this case, some of them are listed below:
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
This amazing recovery software is available for both your Windows and Mac. The best part of this software is that all its features and services are free. You can recover any sort of file from any type of drive in only a three-step procedure that is:
It is also listed among the best recovery software and it is perfect for your home use. Make sure that you install the software for data recovery into another device because if you install it after the data is lost the hard drive might get overwritten and you will have to face the consequences.
It is one of the finest data recovery software because of its simple designs and easy to use interface. All you need to do is let the software know the device you want data to be recovered from and it will perfectly do its job. It has many interesting specifications like:
- Files preview
- Pause the scan and resume it later
- Partition data recovery is also available
- Will provide you with the entire drive restoration services
- File filtration
- After the complete scans, the results will be saved
In case that none of these methods work then you will have to hire the services of the drive savers. They have been working on this cause for several years and the only disadvantage is that you will have to pay a good amount of money for the data recovery. So take the right decision and use the recovery software.