You spend your days working on a keyboard, it gets to the point that maybe you want to eat it, right? No? No matter, you’re looking at a Keyboard Waffle Maker that spits out waffles in the shape of a keyboard. We’ll take it!
Meet the very first wireless keyboard that doesn’t require a Bluetooth connection. Just add batter and heat to make the tastiest keyboard you ever did eat, complete with key-shaped dimples that fill to perfection with syrupy, buttery goodness. The waffle iron is slim, so you can whip up some brunch (or dinner) at home, a tailgate, or even while camping. We’re willing to bet you won’t mind feeling disconnected with the Waffle Iron on hand.
– Curved Bakelite handle resists heat, so you can easily & confidently flip your waffles
– Die-cast aluminum design is lightweight & built to last
– Non-stick surface is easy to clean
– Thin profile slides into small spaces
– Wireless design ensures you can take it anywhere
– Digital recipe book includes 20 recipes, including vegan & gluten-free options
Normally you’d pay $85 for this, but you can have it at $74.99 with today’s deal.