Storage space on your iOS devices is unfortunately limited, so any device that lets you expand on that is always something we enjoy looking at. The iSafe Drive Lite (32GB) does more than expand your storage, however:
iSafe Drive Lite is the first MFI-certified, ultra-high-speed drive to safely store 32GB of data and employ the same encryption used by the US federal government. It’s the fastest and easiest way to transfer between your computer (Mac or PC) and your iOS devices. Since it’s a two-way transfer device, you can swap out music and contacts between your phone and desktop. Better yet, you can stream movies and songs directly from the drive without eating up data. Making this gadget a road trip dream come true.
– Quickly transfer videos, music & more between your iOS devices and computers
– Back up your important files
– Keep your data private w/ AES 256 bit encryption
– Stream movies & music without using the internal storage of your laptop or iPhone
– Transfer data between your iOS device & computer at a rate of 8MB per second
– Forgo storing you data in the cloud
– Slip it in your pocket thanks to it’s small size
– Enjoy its environmentally-friendly recyclable aluminum shell
It’s a truly useful device that would normally fully justify its regular $91 asking price. But after this deal, you only have to pay $69.