There’s something about many of today’s smart watches that screams ‘tech nerd’ quite loudly. But the Martian mVoice Smart Watches looks just like a regular watch, giving you some cool functionality while also letting you look like you weren’t bitten by the latest tech fad.
Durable, rugged, and designed with a refined carbon rim, the mVoice is just about the toughest-looking smartwatch on the market. Ideal for the active watch-wearer, this timepiece will keep you clued in to all of your texts, calls, app notifications, and more while you’re on the move. Plus, it’s optimized for voice command and compatible with Amazon Alexa, allowing you to send messages, make calls, control smart home devices, check the weather and much more completely hands-free.
– Get push notifications for texts, calls, alarms, sports scores, stocks, social media, & from hundreds of apps delivered to your wrist
– Place or accept calls from your wrist using voice commands
– Snap group photos with yourself present using your watch as a shutter control
– Control the music playing from your phone via your wrist
– Hear an alert when you’re walking away from your phone so you never leave it behind
– Receive turn by turn navigation from your wrist
– Integrate w/ Amazon Alexa, Google Now, or Siri to expand voice command capabilities
Normally $295, it’s down to $149.99 after today’s deal, with Free Shipping of course.