Remote controlled vehicles are pretty cool to start with. When the vehicle is also a robot with sensors and some semi-autonomous behaviour, that’s better. And, as is the case with the Cherokey 4WD Basic Arduino Robotics Kit, when it’s a robot that you build yourself, well then… you’ve got our interest.
Meet Cherokey 4WD, a versatile mobile platform compatible with most microcontrollers, and the heart and soul of your robotic vehicle. By assembling the included hardware and tuning the software, you will construct a rapid, rugged, outdoor-friendly truck controlled by an iOS app on your phone. Learn to install sensors on the robot to trigger specific movements and actions, and take your newfound Arduino expertise onto limitless future projects.
– Enjoy high-quality micro-speed motors
– Drive your truck on rough terrain w/ its durable & solid aluminum body
– Expand upon the highly versatile modular design
– Easily control w/ your iOS device
– Write your own code to take advantage of its ultrasonic sensor, BLE-ready microcontroller, IR sensor & LEDs
– Start your project immediately without the need for an additional motor driver or wireless shield
– Use for educational purposes, robot competitions, home automation protyping or research projects
Normally you’d have to pay $109 for this awesome toy, but with today’s deal, you’re looking at $94.99.