Don’t want to use Apple Pay, but still like the idea of being able to consolidate all your cards in one spot and use only that to process payments at different retailers? The Wocket Smart Wallet should do the trick.
Paper and plastic are the past. A slim, wireless square that holds all your payment info in one place? That’s the future. Swipe all your cards, even gift cards and membership cards, on the Wocket reader, and replace your entire wallet with a single card. Then simply use the touchscreen to choose your preferred account when you’re ready to pay. Thanks to the biometric security technology, only you can unlock Wocket with your voice and a personal pin. So say hello to Wocket.
“Described as a “smart wallet,” it’s designed to securely store electronic versions of your various cards, plus it features a swipe-able physical card that can be programmed for single uses.” Gizmag
– Only carry one universal card, you choose which card or account to use
– Unlock it w/ your pin & voice recognition technology
– Store it in the leather cover’s slide pocket
– View & select from all your card info directly on the screen
– Securely store all your passwords & create new ones
– Attach & carry cash w/ the extra accessory
– Use it without needing a smartphone or Internet access
It’s a great product that totally justifies its $149 asking price, down from the usual $179.