I have a KeySmart, and I have to say I love it. It’s an organizer for keys, so they’re not aways jangling away in my pocket like I’m a janitor or something. Not that there’s anything wrong with being a janitor, of course, but you know what I’m saying; jangling keys are annoying. The KeySmart 2.0 with Bottle Opener & Nano Clip is an upgrade on the one I have.
Say goodbye to your annoying, bulky key ring—KeySmart organizes your keys in one convenient, compact, and lightweight place. Easily attach up to 8 keys, and use the included loop to latch on your car fob as needed. The award-winning KeySmart is meticulously designed to allow for quick and easy key access, and will rid your life of key jingling and jabbing forever.
– Frame crafted from quality aircraft aluminum for lightweight body
– Bottle opener included
– Nano Clip clips to any pocket, purse, or backpack w/ a strong connection
– Hardware milled from stainless steel for durability
– Unique ‘S’ design made to fit 2x the keys in half the space
– Size accommodates most sizes of key
– Made in Chicago
It’s really a cool device, and at it’s normal $33 price is still justified. But with today’s $21.99 price, it’s a steal.