We’ve written about a ‘Han Solo Frozen in Carbonite Fridge’ before. But that was a full-size unit, and it wasn’t even a real product. Now Thinkgeek is bringing an actual, working fridge, with Han Solo frozen for all eternity plastered on front. It’s a smaller unit, and it has two settings, cold and warm, so you can keep your items at either temperature.
– Han Solo in Carbonite Fridge
– Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
– Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
– Rubber feet to protect surface
– Red LED lighting on front (switch on back in case you don’t want it)
– 2 removable shelves
– Top handle for portability
– Locking door to prevent spillage (push the second instrument panel in to release)
– Capacity: 18 cans of soda (with shelves removed)
It’s a cool product, and it would fit right in to someone’s dorm room, rec room, or office. It’s $149.