Digital cameras are great, but there’s something nostalgic about the stuff of yesteryear. The Lomography 35mm Film Camera & LomoKinoScope lets you take old-timey movies that the most self-respecting hipster would be proud of.
Did you hear? Lomography is bringing analogue back. The Lomokino gives you a true old school moviemaking experience at an unbeatable price. Shoot a movie of 144 frames on any 35mm film, then use the included LomoKinoScope to watch your movie in all its glory. Next stop, the Oscars.
– Make color negative, X-Pro, redscale & black-and-white movies
– Easily focus anywhere between 0.6m & infinity
– Set your aperture from f/5.6 to f/11 & smoothly adjust while shooting
– Use the tripod thread for some steady movie action
– Attach flashes to the mount for stop motion experimentation
– Shoot approximately 3-5 frames per second
– Simply turn the advancing lever to make your movie
– Easily check how much film you have left
– Load your movie rolls to LomoKinoscope to watch your movie
We’re not looking at advanced, professional equipment here. But it would still cost you $99 normally, and you can have it for $59.99 with today’s deal.