I guess there are some people that take their gaming pretty seriously. Well, I already knew that of course, but it’s interesting to see that they’d take it seriously enough to consider the purchase of a garment made specifically for this activity. Mind you, the Xbox Onesie does list a series of features that kind of makes sense if you’re planning an extended gaming session.
– Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
– Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
– Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
– Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
– Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
– Customised Gamertag embroidery
It’s the creation of Xbox One Australia, and will apparently be only available intuit market. Price and availability information are missing, but it does seem to be a real product that you’ll be able to buy soon.
[ Engadget ]