If you’re the running type, you’re probably used to dangling cords hitting your chest as you jog. There are many ways to fix this issue, most of which involve using your smartphone’s Bluetooth capabilities to stream the music wire-free. The Bluetooth Running Cap takes it one step further by also giving you a cap with which to shield your eyes from the sun.
Get lost in the beats of your playlist—not dangling earbuds cords—while you’re knocking out a 5K or running errands around town. SmartGear US’s stylish everyday hat connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth for hands-free control from up to 30 feet away. With its ultra-discreet microphone, you can even make or ignore calls as you please while on-the-move. Enjoy six hours of jam and talk time per charge—and never worry about a dead battery mid-race again.
– Make hands-free calls on the go w/ covert V5 Bluetooth microphone
– Listen to superior sound w/ BlueWave HD audio technology
– Throw it in the washer w/ your laundry
– Recharge w/ the included lithium battery
– Listen to tunes within a 30-foot range of your device
– Talk or listen to music for 6 hours before recharging
– Count on the running cap for 60 hours of standby time
– Sync w/ your mobile device in seconds
It’s a useful product, but not necessarily one that you’d want to spend a fortune on. Fortunately, after today’s rebate, the Bluetooth Running Cap is only $25.99.