When it comes to putting things in our mouths, we’re big fans of big bold tastes. That’s why we are such big fans of bacon. But the tasty cured meat isn’t the only flavour that gets our buds going. The peanut butter and jelly combination is a staple in any kid’s lunch box, and for good reason: that stuff is tasty! Now that you’ve grown up, you might be interested in the Peanut Butter and Jam Old Fashioned instead.
– Warming tasty bourbon with notes of peanut butter and jam
– Sweetened using homemade raspberry syrup
– Salted with pink Himalayan rock salt
– Each burly bottle is labelled and corked by hand in East London
– Dipped in a delicious raspberry-scented wax seal
– Even better than the legendary sandwich
It’s already mixed and ready to drink, either neat or on the rocks. Just do yourself a favour and enjoy this libation by itself and not mixed with some orange juice or some other monstrosity. You will be paying £39.99 ($56USD) for the privilege after all.