By Asim Waqar
Some of the concept vehicles at auto shows eventually make it to the street. This particular concept from Mazada, named the Sassou, has some incredible features; lets just hope we see them soon!
• Advanced interior system using a USB stick key
• An ingenious rear seat morphing system
• Translucent plastic that disguises the head and rear lamps
• The glass roof itself is an extension of the front windshield
• Door handles are part of the side panels and rotate outwards when unlocked, then back into the body panel when the door is closed
If Mazda could find a way to develop an auto-driver, equip the car with an Infocus Screenplay , a Vutec Silverstar, and throw in some 3G access, well then I would have found my ultimate automobile!
The Sassou will be Unveiled at the 2005 Frankfurt Motor Show in September.
For a closer look visit the Mazada Sassou page at Japanese Car Fans here.