We love TokyoFlash, and have featured their watches many times over the years. The Limited-Edition Breathalyzer Watch featured in today’s deal post happens to be able to do more than just tell time: it also tells you how drunk you are!
The days of wearing a watch to simply know the time are far behind us. With the TokyoFlash Breathalyzer Watch, you can tell the time, check the date, set alarms, and last but not least, measure your blood alcohol content level. Discreetly blow into the watch to see which of the 10 preset levels of intoxication you fall into, or play the built-in sobriety game for the ultimate ice breaker.
– Displays the time & date on an easy-to-read LCD
– Contains an integrated breathalyzer to measure your blood alcohol content
– Allows you to set alarms
– Includes a “sobriety game mode”
– Stores easily in a durable ABS plastic case w/ a stainless steel buckle
– Fits snuggly on any wrist w/ the adjustable silicone strap
Normally costing $109, with today’s deal the watch is only $79.99.