If you’re starting to get fatigue with all these new smartphones coming out every month, then maybe it’s time to upgrade just one more time, to the NoPhone Air. The NoPhone Air is a revolutionary product that combines the convenience of an iPhone with the flexibility of the air that surrounds us. Let’s see how it stack up against the new iPhone 8.
- NoPhone Air doesn’t need to be charged. iPhone 8 needs to be charged several times per week.
- NoPhone Air can never be broken. iPhone 8 can’t even survive a fall off of a skyscraper.
- iPhone 8 weighs more than 1,000,000 times more than the NoPhone Air.
- iPhone 8 locks you into a long and pricey contract. NoPhone Air is a no-contract device.
- iPhone 8 has no 3.5mm headphone jack, but neither does the NoPhone Air. This one’s a draw.
As you can clearly tell, the NoPhone Air is geared to bring serious competition into the smartphone wars, and it’s coming in guns-blazing. Sure, there are some features we’d like to see in the future, like a screen, camera, buttons or body, but for $6 you really shouldn’t expect more than a plastic package with a pocket of air.
[ NoPhone Air ]