You might be one of those people bothered by our new reality: that your webcam can technically be accessed and turned on remotely, without your knowledge or consent, by any hacker worth his salt. You might be fighting this by covering the camera with a piece of Scotch tape, which works just fine, except now your beautiful iMac has an ugly piece of tape on it… The Nope Webcam Covers are an elegant alternative.
The days of thinking people with tape over their laptop cameras are nuts are behind us. Even Mark Zuckerberg sported a camera cover with pride because the truth lies in the fact that hackers can access your cameras without much difficulty. Protect yourself and your loved ones with this simple and elegant solution. The Nope features a subtle design, which matches the beautiful aesthetic of top laptops and desktops.
– Includes 2 Nopes, 4 Nope Minis
– Protects from hackers & spies that gain access to your camera
– Includes a thin space between the magnet & computer to avoid damage
– Partially levitates w/ a small part is held by magnetism
– Made for smartphone, tablet, desktop & laptop webcams
– Attaches to your screen w/ thin 3M VHB tape
Normally $21.99, they’re $14.99 after today’s deal.