In the world of consumer electronics, there’s usually a tradeoff between performance and size. And while that’s still true of the Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Pocket PC, you’ll find that you’re not giving that much away in order to be able to carry a fully-functional Windows 10 PC in a device about the size of an iPhone 6s.
As the world gets more advanced, technology is getting smaller, not bigger. Case in point: the Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Mini-Computer. This pocket-sized PC is powered by an Intel processor and 2GB of RAM, and boasts high-speed built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Plus, with a wide range of inputs and outputs, you can link with just about any device you want.
“Meet Sirius B, an iPhone 6s-sized Windows 10 PC that might replace your desktop,” BGR
– Compute powerfully on the move w/ Intel-powered Windows 10
– Use this pocket-size PC wherever you want by simply plugging into an HDMI display & connecting to a power outlet
– Quickly browse files & open applications with the built-in 32GB flash storage
– Connect to almost any device you want w/ two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, Micro SD card slot, & AUX in/AUX out
– Browse fast & connect wirelessly w/ ease thanks to built-in WiFi & Bluetooth
Granted, you’ll still have the issue of not being able to carry a keyboard and display around as easily, but there are fairly straightforward setups that would get around that issue without too much issue. For the size and convenience, te $189 asking price seems more than reasonable.
[ Product Page ]