I don’t know about you, but my Gmail inbox is bursting at the seams. I’ve had to upgrade my plan to go beyond the basic 15GB, and I have over 100,000 unread emails. I probably could use something like the ActiveInbox: 3-Yr Personal Plan.
Gmail inbox getting a little overwhelming? ActiveInbox reorients Gmail as an elegant task manager, allowing you to take control right from a task’s origin. Easily integrated into Gmail on your browser and mobile, ActiveInbox gives you folders for projects/clients, scheduling to manage due dates, notes on emails, prioritization, it tracks whether you’ve received a reply to important emails, and even lets you schedule emails for sending later. Give yourself a breather – let ActiveInbox get your Gmail more organized and efficient than ever.
549 5 Star reviews on Chrome Web Store
Trusted by Spotify, Pearson, FujiFilm, BRP, and more
– Organize your inbox more effectively & implement greater prioritization & note-taking on emails
– Give all your emails & tasks due dates to never miss a deadline
– Keep track of everything you’ve asked other people to do in the “Waiting On” area
– Schedule emails to send later so they’ll be opened at the perfect time
– Notate emails & tasks & add to your calendar, CRM, or project manager
– Summarize lengthy threads into a series of tasks to highlight the most important points
– Write emails w/ existing, relevant tasks for each contact in easy view
It looks like a heck of a productivity booster, and at $43.95 for a three year plan, it’s priced just right.