When you give up on the idea of buying top-tier brand names who pass their country-sized advertising and R&D budgets on to you, you realize you can find items at much more reasonable prices. The Bluetooth 3.0 Smartwatch with Camera & Pedometer does a bunch of things that more expensive watches do, but at a fraction of the cost.
It’s a phone, it’s a camera, it’s a pedometer, it’s a personal assistant, and so much more – and it’s all on your wrist! This smart watch uses Bluetooth 3.0 to sync with your phone to perform a huge range of tasks like calling, tracking steps, managing your calendar, streaming music or video, and even taking videos. Life is easier when you can manage it from your wrist.
– Stay connected w/ the Bluetooth dialer, call reminder, & SMS notification functions
– Take pictures of your food (& whatever else you take pictures of) w/ your watch
– Keep tabs on your watch w/ anti-loss technology, connected to your phone
– Enjoy music & video streamed from your phone, right on your watch
– Look at what is on the day’s schedule quickly & easily
– Track your steps & sleep to ensure your lifestyle stays healthy
So while you’ll pay upwards of $100 for most smartwatches with similar functionality, this one is $38.99. Shipped for free.