My girlfriend always gets up in the middle of the night to pee. The bed moving around while she gets out is annoying enough, but her turning the bathroom light on is the killer. If I had the IllumiBowl Toilet Night Light, she could just walk into the room and a gentle light would guide her while saving my poor sleep-deprived retinas.
Let there be light in the bathroom. Now you can add any color of LED light to your toilet bowl and see it glow. That means no more stumbling around when you have to go at night. Simply snap it onto the rim and let it shine: it will automatically turn on when someone walks into the bathroom. There are eight color possibilities and patterned illuminations, making quite the show.
– Turns on & off automatically via motion sensors
– Sets to the color of your choice or a color-rotate light mode
– Easy to clean by wiping with a cloth
– Snaps on in the perfect, splash-proof location
– Fits any toilet
– Battery powered
– Perfect for potty training children
Normally $20, it’s $16.99 after today’s deal, shipped for free as always.