The Pebble is arguably the first smartwatch, or at the very least, the first one that anyone paid attention to. It raised over $10 million on Kickstarter and launched the smartwatch craze. In 2015, the company released the Pebble Time, pictured above. It brought color to its display, but still boasted of a 7-day battery life, considerably more than its now more famous competitor, the Apple Watch.
Pebble packs everything you want out of a smartwatch into a sleek, modern package. With its unique timeline interface, Pebble displays everything you care about (notifications, calendar events, weather, sports scores, news & more) in any easy-to-view timeline. Track your activity and sleep, wear it in the shower—and be left wondering….what can’t the Pebble do?
“Pebble Time is fun. It’s warm and inviting in a way the other watches aren’t.” Gizmodo
– Get notifications at a glance: calendar events, texts, emails, incoming calls & more
– Track you activity & sleep w/ daily reports and weekly insights
– Use near water w/ resistance up to 30 meters
– Speak into the built-in microphone for voice notes & quick replies
– Always view the e-paper screen (even in bright daylight)
– Wear the thin, ergonomic design all the time
– Wear for 7 days straight w/o charging
Normally $150, it’s $119.99 with today’s deal, shipped for free as usual.