Yes, it’s another deal for a VPN. But that’s ok, because it’s for Private Internet Access, one of the best on the market. I’ve personally used them for the last couple of years, and I’ve always been satisfied. Top speeds, tons of servers, and it just works.
Block hackers and government spies, even when you’re connected to public Wi-Fi, thanks to Private Internet Access. High-level encryption ensures you’ll put an end to incessant digital advertising, while IP cloaking gives you access to the Internet uncensored from anywhere. With Private Internet Access, the only gateways to the outside Internet are the ones you open.
– Prevents data mining so you can browse anonymously
– Connects instantly w/ one-click installers
– Masks your location w/ IP cloaking
– Allows the use of 5 devices simultaneously w/ unlimited bandwidth
– Protects your identity w/ several layers of privacy
– Bypasses censorship filters so you are free from geographic restrictions
– Stops traffic w/ a kill switch if the VPN connection is unexpectedly terminated
I personally pay $8 per month for this, so two year’s worth for $59.95 is a steal.