Now this is a deal. You’re looking at a dashboard camera that records in HD, and it’s… $27! Like, you probably thought to yourself it might be a good idea to get one, one day, but you didn’t think it was important enough to spend any significant sum on. Well now with the DashCam Hi-Res Car Video Recorder & Camera you can protect yourself in case anything happens to you, plus record footage of people doing dumb stuff on the road, for $27!
The premium dashcam will maximize your peace of mind on the road, saving you endless trouble in the event of a crash. Simply turn it on when you’re driving, and it’ll record footage of the road on a continuous loop. If you ever find yourself in an accident, you’ll have video evidence to avoid protracted disputes with your insurance provider, in court, and much more.
– Captures HD footage
– Operates as both a recorder & digital camera
– Ensures any accident is recorded
– Records over older recordings so you always have the latest footage
– Continues recording when your car suddenly jerks or shakes, even if the device is turned off
– Offers up to 2 hours of recording time w/ 8GB microSD card
– Includes capacity for microSD card w/ up to 32GB (not included)
So yeah, we’re not sure why anyone wouldn’t consider this a worthwhile purchase at such a low price. It’s insurance for your insurance, if you get our drift. And it’s $26.99. Shipped.