So we’ve pretty much resigned to the fact that for the next couple of weeks, we’re simply going to be flooded with Star Wars merchandise. And we’re going to keep writing about it for as long as you guys keep liking it and refrain from throwing rocks at us. The latest? This Star Wars Lightsaber Flatware Set.
– Star Wars Lightsaber Flatware Set
– Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
– A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
– Materials: Stainless steel & food-grade ABS plastic flatware set
– Fork – Luke’s lightsaber hilt, 8 1/4″ long
– Spoon – Yoda’s lightsaber hilt, 7 1/2″ long
– Knife – Vader’s lightsaber hilt, 8 3/4″ long
– Weight: < 2 oz. each - Includes 1 fork, 1 spoon, and 1 knife
We’re going to have to include the obligatory warning about not trying to use the knife as an actual lightsaber with another family member, because you know, danger and all that. Your kids will probably do it anyway, so have fun with that. It’s $15 for a set.
[ Product Page ]