If you work on the road, you’ve likely needed to scan documents. There’s bunch of ways to do this, including taking a pic with your smartphone. But you probably know, the results are less than stellar. There is an alternative in the Doxie Go Plus Portable Scanner.
Tired of wasting space on piles of paperwork, old photos, and mementos? Doxie Go Plus makes it super easy to digitize all your paper, and create organized, easy-to-navigate catalogues. This compact model is perfect for taking anywhere, so you can get your scanning out of the way without a computer on hand. It’s small, it’s portable, it’s fast—it’s a welcome change of pace from the tedious flatbed scanners you’re used to.
LifeHacker’s Reader’s Choice
– Scan 300 pages per charge w/ the rechargeable battery
– Store up to 450 documents w/ no computer required (more w/ SD card)
– Scan a variety of page sizes – from business card up to legal sizes
– Speed through scanning tasks at 8 seconds per page
– Utilize the auto adjust function for smart cropping, contrast boosting & more
– Download the free app to organize, save & send scans to the cloud
– Use anywhere
– Scan at 300 or 600 dpi
– Sync scans via USB – so you can organize, create searchable multi-page PDFs (using ABBYY® OCR technology), save as JPEG/PDF/PNG to your favorite local apps & send to the cloud
Normally this cool scanner would set you back $179, but with today’s deal it’s $129. And always Free Shipping.