Today we bring you two boxes that contain items you might like. The first is the Date Night In A Box from GQ which contains essential items to help you get ready for a date. The stuff is picked out by GQ staff, so you know it’s in good taste. The second one is the Spring Staples Box from Kevin Rose. Remember Kevin Rose, the guy who founded Digg.com, and was on TV for some tech stuff back in the day?
First, the description for the Date Night Box.
When ‘Netflix & Chill’ won’t cut it, it’s time to take some tips from the gentlemen at GQ. They’ve assembled a foolproof box of goods that will impress any potential connection—significant others and one night stands alike. Everything from wipes to clear your teeth of wine stains to a coffee table book that screams “cultured”, this box’s got the moves you need to score big.
“Didn’t prep properly for your date night in? No sweat, there’s still time… ” GQ
– Lite + Cycle Urban Forrest Candle: inspired by LA’s Griffith Park to bring an all natural musk to the big city life
– Surfing Photographs From The Seventies by Jeff Devine: takes a peak into 1960s surf subculture w/ rare, gorgeous images of life riding high
– Mast Brothers Chocolate Makers: wins over any heart w/ its handmade, artisanal sweetness—the perfect chocolate compliment to your go-to night cap
– Blind Barber’s Watermint Gin Facial Cleanser: leaves your skin fresh, clean, soft & kissable
– Pearly Wipes from Borracha: wipes embarrassing wine remnants off your teeth just in time to flash that undeniable smile
And now for Kevin Rose’s picks.
So you talk the talk, it’s about time you walk the walk. Get every entrepreneur and tech-lover’s essentials curated by Kevin Rose himself. From classic striped socks to an epic nano drone, these staples aren’t guaranteed to make you a millionaire, but they sure won’t hurt.
“A few of my spring staples and a new favorite toy.” Kevin Rose
– Socks from Richer/Poorer: limited edition classic striped socks to keep your feet looking top-notch
– Coldbrew Matcha from Breakaway Matcha in a UV blocking violet-black jar: refreshing, all natural energy to give you the boost you need
– Nano Drone from Morrison Innovations: the high-flying, nimble quadcopter to add some fun to your everyday
– Face Wipes from Ursa Major: bamboo face wipes infused w/ a tonic formula to cleanse on the road
– “Godfather” print by Adam Lister: a classic print of a cult favorite
– Redbeard Brew Bars (@RedbeardBrewBars): handmade soap made w/ craft beer & all natural ingredients
Normally either one of these boxes would set you back $100, but after today’s deal, it’s only $79.99.