The Lytro Camera created quite a stir when it came out, since it featured an innovative “Shoot now, focus later” approach to photography. But of course, like all new tech, it was pretty expensive back then. Forward to now, and prices are dropping dramatically.
Most cameras capture the position of light rays, producing your average static 2D image. The Lytro dares to be different. Its cutting-edge technology records the direction of these rays, generating images you can later refocus, change perspective within, or view in 3D. You can essentially revisit the scene of the photo—meaning you’ll never miss snapping the perfect shot again.
– Take “living pictures” you can adjust afterwards
– Refocus your shots, change their perspective & view them in 3D
– Record 11-million light rays in each scene
– Store up to 750 photos at one time
– Easily carry it anywhere: design is compact, durable & lightweight
– Shoot photos at an optimal resolution for sharing online
– Access an array of tools including photo filters & uploading software
Normally, you’d have had to pay $200 for this cool device, but with today’s deal it’s just $74.99. With free shipping, as usual.