With the emergence of small computing platforms like Arduino, the field of robotics is becoming increasingly approachable. But if you want to experiment, you have to start somewhere. The Makeblock Arduino Starter Robot Kit will help you get your head around fundamental concepts, while building a functional robot in the process.
Who said mastering electronics and programming can’t be fun? This kit will teach you about programming a microcontroller board to control physical objects using sensors. Follow the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions to construct your choice of a robot tank or three-wheeled robot car. Then take the skills absorbed in this project and apply them to anything you think up—from a game console to a home alarm system.
– Learn electronics, robotics & Arduino w/ beginner-friendly instructions
– Build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car
– Construct a solid machine w/ aluminum extrusion structure
– Easily wire w/ no soldering required
– Study Arduino programming w/ included guides
– Makeblock is an open-source arduino robot building platform with mechanical parts, electronic modules and software
There’s no better learning than hands-on learning, so we’re excited to see this kind of price drop. Instead of the usual $150, you’re being asked to pay $79.99 for the kit.