There’s a lot of things you can do with pressurized water, like spraying each other and screwing around. But there’s a more practical aspect to it that outdoors enthusiasts will likely appreciate. The Aquabot Sprayer top is seemingly a simple water bottle cap, yet it’s one that can pressurize your bottle’s contents and expel them forcefully when you need them. This means on top of water fights, you can clean your camp dishes, and even shower.
LUNATEC’s Aquabot Top turns water bottles into high pressure awesomeness with multiple spray patterns: shower, stream and mist. BPA free and requiring no batteries, Aquabot makes any water related chore easier and more fun, especially drinking.
– 3 spray settings: Shower, Stream & Mist.
– Switch between STEALTH and PULSE modes for more control over your water and pressure.
– BPA free and easy to drink from.
– Sprays water over 25-feet.
– Variable flow control trigger so you use just the right amount of water.
– 2 attachment points for lanyards.
– Works upside down for extra convenience.
– Pump it to build pressure. Battery free.
This cap works with “Nalgene ON THE GO, ON THE FLY & 32-48 oz. WIDE MOUTH bottles. And fits Camelbak EDDY & CHUTE bottles.” It’s $20.