Keeping your keys organized requires a little bit of effort, and a little bit of gear. Otherwise you’ll end up with a janitor’s keychain that’s likely to look just as neat as your George Costanza wallet. The KeyDisk Key Organizer is a great solution for anyone thinking of doing a little bit of tidying.
The KeyDisk offers a cool alternative to conventional key rings. It’s composed of two futuristic aluminum plates, between which you sandwich up to 6 keys before screwing everything into place. When you want to use a particular key, swing it outwards so it protrudes from your KeyDisk and use as you would normally.
– Securely store & use up to 6 keys
– Enjoy a sleek alternative to conventional keyrings
– Rock a durable design: made of sandblasted & anodized aluminum
– Proudly show off its minimalist & chic aesthetic
– Avoid dealing w/ the messiness of jangling keys
Normally you’d have to pay $30 for this, but with today’s deal it’s $19.99.