There’s all kinds of things that you can plug into your car’s cigarette lighter socket. But it’s the first time we come across the Car Plug-In Air Purifier. It turns out that instead of charging your devices, you could be purifying the air you breathe.
Leave your car smelling fresh and clean with this Car Plug-In Air Purifier. Its built-in ionizer will boost your vehicle’s air quality, zapping foul odors and filtering out irritating allergens like dust and pollen. With this purifier eliminating unhealthy pollutants, you’ll breathe much easier while cruising down the highway.
– Quickly improves air quality w/ the built in ionizer
– Removes odors left behind by pets, sweat, food, exhaust, etc.
– Scrubs allergens from the air, like dust, dander, bacteria, pollen, etc.
– Eliminates cigarette & cigar smoke within seconds
– Plugs into your car’s outlet
– Produces no fragrances while cleaning the air
Considering how foul-smelling some cars get get in a hurry, it might be a worthwhile investment. The best part is that it’s super cheap at $19.99, down from $89 that it was at some point.