Another day another drone? Well, not quite. You’re looking at a quadcopter drone that can fly for up to 30 minutes, shoot HD footage, and costs $70! The Striker Spy HD-Camera Drone seems to hit the sweet-spot between features and price:
Even a fear of flying shouldn’t prevent you from soaring to great heights! Fly up, down, and every way in between with the Striker Spy Drone. Encased in a hardy plastic shell, yet still light enough to maneuver, this drone handles even the most complex tricks you throw at it with ease. The internal gyro ensures a smooth flight no matter the conditions, and the built-in camera allows you to film and snap photos of your aerial shenanigans. In no time at all, gravity will be nothing more than a technicality.
– Film 30 minutes of aerial footage using the integrated HD camera w/ built-in shutter stabilization
– Take up to 50,000 photos from mid-air
– Fly the Striker right out of the box w/ limited setup required
– Seamlessly calibrate in order to handle long-distance flying
– Pull off tricks & flips in midair thanks to the 4 rotating motors and 4.5 channel gyro
– Guard against radio interference w/ the transmitter’s 2.4GHz frequency
Considering all the features, it’s well worth the regular $170 asking price. At $69.99, it’s a steal.