The drone rage continues unabated, and prices keep dropping. Think about the fact that you’re looking at an incredibly small remote controlled quadcopter drone that you’ll have to pay only $35 to own. And then read about all the features you get in a $35 package!
Meet the SKEYE Nano Drone, the shockingly agile and tiny flying machine, perfect for airborne stunts (like figure 8s, banking turns, flips, etc) both indoors and out. The Nano Drone provides high thrust, low weight, and has incredibly responsive controls that are complemented by advanced hardware to give the Nano Drone outstanding stability and maneuverability.
– RTF (ready to fly) technology
– 6-axis flight control system w/ adjustable gyro sensitivity
– Extreme portability
– 3 distinct flight modes: beginner, advanced pilots, and seasoned flight veterans
– Stable & easy to fly
– Aerobatic “flip” capability
– LED lights for night flights
When I was a kid, I would have wanted to sell a kidney to own something like this. Today you can have it with one week’s Starbucks budget. We live in exciting times.