You’re looking at the Super Drone backed by none other than Richard Branson. It’s called the IRIS+ and is a serious drone meant for the serious enthusiast. Capable of payloads of up to 400 g (.8 lb), the IRIS+ features flight times of 16min to 22min depending on conditions, as well as a ton of other features:
– Ready to fly: spin on the props, charge the battery, and get flying
– Flight protection: lands itself automatically & returns to a home point if out of range or low on battery
– Follow Me technology allows it to follow and film you w/ any GPS enabled Android-device
– Auto mission planning: draw a flight path on any Android tablet or phone for hands-free flight control
– 16 -22 minute flight time based on weather conditions, load, and altitude
– Pairs w/ a GoPro camera (not included) using a stabilizing gimbal to get clear and steady video & 3D digital mapping
You’d normally have to pay $750 for this drone, but today it’s $725.