Pandora’s Pops offers sinfully sweet lollies that pack an aphrodisiac punch, making them perfect for this Valentine’s or all year round, really, in case you need a little push to become a better lover. If you’re just in it for the sweets, then Pandora’s also got you covered since they offer non-aphrodisiac lollipops as well.
Pandora’s claims that their aphrodisiac pops ‘increase sexual interest, erotic intelligence, and reproductive capacity’ while tasting ‘delicious, exotic, and warming.’ I don’t know if they have any proof behind those claims, but I guess we’ll all just have to give it a try to find out. Either that, or wait for someone else to sample the pops and give their review.
Pandora’s aphrodisiac pops are available in:
- Flight Attendant Cinnamore (cinnamon and exotic/familiar spice)
- Hot Professor (apple and fall spice blend)
- Fifty Shades of Earl Grey (black tea and bergamot)
- Legal Lolita (jasmine and cardamom)
- Nurse Ginger (ginger and cocoa)
- Juicy Rose (rose and cardamom)
So the next time you hit the sack and see your significant other sucking on a pop, don’t ask why; instead, just get ready for some action. Pandora’s Pops aphrodisiac lollipops are currently available through their Kickstarter campaign, where you can get one for $12 a pop.