By David Ponce
Winter’s around the corner, which means ski time for lots of people. And while strapping a GoPro camera to your helmet may be one way to capture your snowy prowesses, there are more dedicated solutions. Like these ski goggles that feature an HD camera directly integrated into them. The goggles themselves are dual-pane, anti-fog with UV protection, while the camera has the following features:
• Records 1080p video at up to 30 frames per second
• Records High Action HD 720p video at 60 frames per second
• Has a 136° full field of view wide angle lens
• Goggles can connect to a television using the RCA cable (included)
• Includes 4 GB SD card for photo and video storage
A rechargeable Lithium battery provides up to 2 hours of operation on a 2 hour charge from a USB connection. Of course they’re not cheap. At $400 you better be doing some crazy stunts for this to be justifiable.
Video available at destination link.
[ Product Page ]