I Want To Work In An Office Full Of These Mobile Desks

I Want To Work In An Office Full Of These Mobile Desks

Mobile Desk (Images courtesy Opulent Items)

Imagine you crossed your desk at work with one of those Razor scooters, I think the results would look something like this Mobile Desk which I absolutely want for my next trade show. It’s got a bicycle seat and a small tray for holding a laptop when you’re being productive, but each leg features a wheel allowing you to roll around the office without ever having to get up. Surprisingly there’s a two-seater version as well, but with a price tag of $1,000 I’m going to stick with the more affordable $500 single rider model.

[ Mobile Desk ] VIA [ 7Gadgets ]

19 responses to “I Want To Work In An Office Full Of These Mobile Desks”

1. moop2000 says:

Let me know when they motorize it, then I'd be interested! πŸ™‚

2. chaosoldier says:

Oh man, the cubical just got smaller!

3. charliehorse43 says:

Good way to get laughed at in the next trade show.

4. s.leep says:

I can't afford this, have absolutely no use for it (or room to roll around with it), but I do kind of want one.

5. franco1975 says:

Doubt its comfortable for men….Im just saying!! It would be like riding a bike for a long period of time.

6. EspritOuvert says:

That's interesting though I can't imagine it being too comfortable.

7. ojone87 says:

heck i dont even need a motor, just give me a big wheel, chainl and come pedals

8. Tosh says:

Make the seat bigger so it doesn't hurt the boys.

9. Jessicat says:

And maybe a back to the seat so you can work longer hours. I feel like I'd fall off the darn thing. I'm not coordinated enough for this. I'll stick to this $200+ lumbar chair the office gave me. It's a lot more comfy and roomy.

10. chaosoldier says:

ha ha yeah true, i think if this thing had one of those seats that made you sit with proper posture because that's the only way to keep from falling out of it then it might be more practical.. but i agree with you and Tosh, larger seat and back support.

11. Hubbles says:

I can picture a warehouse full of no walls, no desks, just people on these typing code. Kind of horrifying, really.

12. bakuteh says:

How am I gonna charge all my stuff with this? Additional $500 for solar panel roofing?

13. mcman says:

I am re-commenting due to the fact that my previous comment wasn't good enough to be credited to me. Now, what to say, what to say. OK, I tried…..

14. dubzilla says:

I would rather strap a tray to the top of a lil' rascal. now that would be cool. plus i could pick up old chicks. nice

15. Zotel says:

Umm yeah, there's the whole “bicycling can be hazardous to a man's reproductive health” thing, imagine sitting on that imitation bike seat for 8+ hours per day, 5 days a week. I suppose that would be one way to cure the “population crisis”

16. JoeAnne11 says:

Then I honestly suggest you to buy some really nice office chairs from here and I assure that you won't regret not a single time the decision you've made. Honestly there are many things we need to take care in order to make the office a plece we love to work at.

17. JoeAnne11 says:

18. Anonymous says:

I would rather strap a tray to the top of a lil’ rascal. now that would be cool. plus i could pick up old chicks. nice