By Chris Scott Barr
When I’m wanting to purchase something new, I usually have to debate on just where to buy it. The biggest decision is whether I want to save money and buy it online, or spend a little extra to have it today from a brick-and-mortar store. Well if you happen to live in one of seven cities, you’ll be able to have the best of both worlds by having things delivered the same day you order them.
Over the weekend Amazon announced that they will be offering same day delivery in 7 major cities. This is apparently an effort to make brick-and-mortar stores less appealing to those in the delivery area. Hit the jump to see which areas have access to this service, and the cutoff times to have items delivered to you on the same day.
- New York City – Order as late as 10 a.m.
- Philadelphia – Order as late as 10 a.m.
- Boston – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Washington D.C. – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Baltimore – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Vegas – Order as late as 11 a.m.
- Seattle – Order as late as 1 p.m.
These are the only cities for now, however they have annoucned that Chicago, Indianapolis and Phoenix will be added in the coming months.
[ Amazon ]