Lamborghini ATV Ignores The ‘All-Terrain’ Part

Lamborghini ATV Ignores The ‘All-Terrain’ Part

Liberty Walk Lamborghini ATV (Image courtesy CarZi)

Wow!… Check out this custom Lamborghini-themed ATV that CarZi found at the 2009 Tokyo Auto Salon Exhibition. It was created by Liberty Walk & LB Performance, Japanese Lamborghini tuners (cause you know, driving a stock Lambo is like driving a boat) and features low-profile tires, alloy wheels and some crazy smooshed-up body work. You definitely won’t be taking one of these out on your next hunting trip, but for just $20,000 you’ll be able to brag to your friends about the Lambo parked in your garage.

[ CarZi – Lamborghini Murcielago 4×4 ATV ] VIA [ TechEBlog ]

13 responses to “Lamborghini ATV Ignores The ‘All-Terrain’ Part”

1. dave says:

Wtf? a boat? maybe a 30 year old lambo..

2. dave says:

Wtf? a boat? maybe a 30 year old lambo..

3. tundra says:

sigh… I believe he was sarcastically wondering why anyone would feel the need to tune a million dollar supercar like a lambo

4. desposy says:

no, it is funny and well executed, its go to be a win

5. rTizma says:

I love Lamborghini's but this thing is just stupid ugly.

6. 150ccatv says:

I love everything about this ATV. I love the size, the shape. I think it would be a lot of fun to ride around in. Who needs something that can go “all terrain.” I would be fine driving on pavement tbh.

7. atv engine says:

That is so cool. I honestly love the look of it and style so much that I don’t even care if it can’t do what a normal ATV can do. I think Lamborghini did a great thing by changing things up.

8. custom atv says:

If future ATV will lok like this I am not sure that it will be practial for ATV drive in hard envrnment. It’s beautiful I agreed but the charm of ATV is about the riding, not just the look of the vehicle.

9. raptor80 says:

I’m not really into ATVs or anything, but I have a question.. why would they call something an All-Terrain Vehicle if it isn’t!? Confusing, right? Anyway, I think this is really cute. I love the green, love the shape.. it’s awesome.

10. Haha, that really does ignore the “All Terrain” part of an ATV.