Yeah, so it’s time for our regular recruiting round. We’re ready to pay for talent, but we won’t hire just anyone. Here’s what you got to have to write for us:
- A deep knowledge of the blogging business. This means you track several tech blogs through RSS or whatever, and you know gadgets better than your mama knows how to play with your mind. You can tell the difference between a marginally improved gadget (more memory, yay!) and something truly interesting. Generally, you think we’re morons, and you could show us how to do our jobs. Blindfolded.
- A fantastic mastery of the English language. Snark. Opinion. Controversy.
- An ethical disposition and the willingness to follow some basic rules.
Here’s what you get:
- You’ll get read by over 10,000 unique readers each day and almost half a million a month.
- You’ll get to play with gadgets from various companies trying to convince you their stuff doesn’t stink.
- Somewhat competitive pay, but nothing to take a fifth mortgage on.
If you think you got what it takes, send us the following to “editor” at “ohgizmo” dot “com”:
- One sample article.
- A short paragraph on why you’re suited for the job.
- Pay expectations.