A Beer Dispensing PC

By David Ponce

If a beer dispensing case mod is not the most incredible and delicious hack known to man, then I don’t know what is.

What hurts is that there precious little information on this. A picture, and a couple of links to an Italian website, and uh, a Slovakian (??… well, it ends in .sk) website.

[Gadgetblog.it] and [Dusky.sk]

21 responses to “A Beer Dispensing PC”

1. John Denver says:

Pair this with Magic Fridge and you could ensure a swift death from alcohol poisoning.

2. NetGeek says:

Is there an upcomig OhGizmo contest where you will be giving one of these away, David?

;>)

3. A unique way to employ “liquid” cooling of the CPU. Nobody ever said it “had” to be recirculating. “Honey, I’m just trying to keep the CPU cool by flowing liquid over it”.

4. Sadgeek says:

Wow! The coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Not the beer thing; Where do I get pictures of supermarket aisle-ends to put in my den?!?

5. […] Geek Kitchen Appliance… Have an old computer case sitting around (I know, who doesn’t)? Now you can put it to use! […]

6. CaptApple says:

Do you suppose it’s beer cooled : )?

CaptApple

7. Marcus says:

if the beer is cooling ur computer, then the computer is warming the beer!
    Tis a disastrous plan!

8. […] Ein weiteres, ?beraus interessantes Mod fand ich bei OhGizmo!. Das Geh?use selbst ist vergleichsweise langweilig, aber mich w?rde brennend interessieren, wie der da eine Zapfanlage (und h?chstwahrscheinlich auch ein Durchlaufk?hler) eingebaut hat und ob in dem Geh?use ?berhaupt noch normale Hardware steckt. Bei den weiterf?hrenden Links landet man leider irgendwann auf einer Homepage, wo sich keinerlei weitere Informationen oder Bilder dazu finden lassen ? […]

9. paul lightfoot says:

i see it dispenses beer but where is the D drive?? you cant put a cd rom in side the dispenser lol

10. joessssd says:

Awesome. but beer tastes bad, so let pput in like soda.

11. qoraygjvyc says:

I have never been much in favour of online shopping. The idea that the ancient physical delight of strolling the marketplace or bazaar and taking in its sights and smells might one day be replaced by clicking and dragging from a desktop is one I have always found more repugnant than convenient. But that was before I found out aboutWhat is Etsy? If you ask its founder, 27 year old Brooklyn based Rob Kalin, Etsy is “a childhood word from a Fellini movie” that he chose because “it embodies the curiosity of imagination” (the naughty Kalin has also playfully told the press that Etsy comes…http://bestnews-4u.com/