By David Ponce
The iPod nano is so darn small, it could fit in your wallet. Literally. Although, that might be blasphemous for some of you. I mean, hey, putting the nano in such an… undedicated environment, that’s just wrong. So, of course, a company has come out and made a dedicated nano wallet.
A company called Marware.com makes the CEO™ Billfold Wallet for iPod nano. Features include:
• Leather outer construction
• Leather-lined interior
• Credit card pockets
• Secure ID Pocket
• Full-size cash compartment
• Plastic screen and click wheel protector for nano
• Can charge nano in the billfold
• Easy access to hold button & earphone jack
For $35, there certainly are worse things to buy for Christmas.