Nipple Enhancers!

nipple_enhancers
Now this I dig! Not that I’d want to enhance my nipples or anything, but I sure could live in a world where every pretty girl owns one of these… Matter of fact, we could all use enhancing of some sort. I say, hell, let’s enhancify the world! You know, like the Olympics motto, “Swifter, Higher, Stronger”.

And bigger.

Via GadgetMadness.

P.S. Oh yeah, they’re 1200 Yen. You work out how much that makes.

13 responses to “Nipple Enhancers!”

1. Bob says:

Isn’t that what’s her name from the WWE? Stacy Keibler?

2. Anonymous says:

No Bob you idiot. It’s not

3. […] La gente no se fija en ti por la calle???, pasas desapercibida???, pues ponte un par de reforzadores de pezones y todo solucionado, un gadget muy poco recomendable para ‘mujeres espía‘, jeje… […]

4. […] La gente no se fija en ti por la calle???, pasas desapercibida???, pues ponte un par de reforzadores de pezones y todo solucionado, un gadget muy poco recomendable para ‘mujeres espía‘, jeje… […]

5. AllAmerican says:

Welcome to America

Now speak english

6. Brianna says:

It6 seems that most japanese girls are unhappy with there brests considering all the products they have to help enlarge them (including gum) . . . I kinda wanna go there and wear a tight shirt to show off mine XD

7. Anonymous says:

what the fuck!!!

8. Anonymous says:

AllAmerican Says:
    Welcome to America
    Now speak english
    This is not America its the internet learn another language. Plus in a few more years everyone will have to know the language that guy was talking so good luck.

9. Kirsten says:

That's kinda weird though. My favorite nipple covers help me keep my nipples from showing through and thus ruining my outfit, not to mention embarrassing myself. And then, there's this? Lol. Now who would want to show their dots off? 😛

10. Kirsten says:

11. IDK says:

OMG ZOIDBERG WILL EAT THESE FOR DINNER

12. IDK says:

OMG ZOIDBERG WILL EAT THESE FOR DINNER

13. lol or there's the cheaper alternative. don't wear a bra.